- Halbs + UA
- Invictors + UA
- Houseguard Thane
|Circle turn 1|
- eKaya & Laris
- Tharn Ravagers + UA
- Shifting Stones
- Winter Argus
|Ret turn 1.|
What I did
- Quickened the Halbs.
- Put Admonition on Hyperion.
- Sat behind a hill.
- gave Halbs Desperate pace with the Thane.
- Ran the Halbs to engage and spread out.
- Advanced with the rest of my stuff.
What I should have done
- Quickened the Halbs.
- Admonition Hyperion.
- Advaned with Invictors, Mini feat, combine ranged attack on Ravagers.
- Activate Thane give Halbs desperate pace.
- Charge with Halbs engaging up to 3 Ravageres, with Mini feat potentially 6 Casualties.
Result: Here ravagers kill half my army and have a load of Heart Tokens because the pressure of having to take my first turn in under 7 minutes is way too much.
|Circle turn 2|
He has me right where he wants me.Ravagers charge and kill stuff, eat many hearts.
Army advances into a nice threatening positon.
|Ret turn 3|
Damage Control.What I did
- Ossyan gives 2 focus to Hypnos, Feats, aims and shoots at a Tharn but fails to hit. hangs out.
- Invictors advance and drop CRA's into the Tharn killing a couple. Everything that can tough does touch at least once.
- Houseguard Thane gives the Halberdiers desperate pace.
- Hypnos advances to withing 5" and Shoots at Laris Void Locking it.
- Artificer is called upon to dispatch a Ravager hoping to clear a charge lane from my Halberdiers to the Pureblood. He fails due to tough.
- Magister steps in to dispatch pesky ravagers blocking charge lane for Halberdiers, he also fails.
- Halberdiers settle for charging the Ravagers finishing off all but the Chieftain. Forget to reform.
What I should have done.
- Nothing. Fuck tough, its broken as shit .Fix please PP.
|Circle turn 3|
Everything is under control.
- Pureblood tramples over a few Halberdiers killing them
- Gettorix charges Hypnos who Admonitions to safety
- but is then charged by the Winter Argus.
|Ret turn 4|
Might trick me once...
- Ossyan puts Admonition on himself and wonders off to the right.
- Invictors Melee up on the Pureblood while others CRA the Chieftan and a Shifting Stone.
- Hypnos walks around the Argus and completely fails to achieve anything.
|Circle turn 4|
But your not gonna... oh wait.
- Winter Argus gets in the zone
- Gettorix charges Ossyan who Admonitions again.
- Laris charges the Thane and misses
- Pureblood forgets to activate.
|Ret turn 5|
Oh yea, that.
- Hypnos gets into the zone and fails to do anything else.
- Ossyan backs around Gettorix and shoots him to soften him up for the Invictors. But this triggers Hyper Aggressive and Gettorix advances into Ossyan.
- because the Invictors cannot shoot at either gettorix who is engaged, or Kaya who was stealth but is now engaged with Hypnos, they stand around and pull their dicks.
|Circle turn 5.|
Wow so many mistakes.
Circle victory on assassination.On both sides but mine were pretty epic. The pressure of 7 minute turns is something else all together different from chess clock or time pool.
The Circle player activated the rest of his army in an attempt to use a feat facilitated move to box Ossyan in so he couldn't admonition away. He was trying to move 0" but I had to tell him to forfeit his movement in order to simply not trigger my Admonition and kill me.