Tally

Tally recording wins and loses, from games recorded on blog, since september 2014 and from certain memory over the last 3 years. (Beyond 3 years I just dont remember any games out of a 5 year history) of course its not ALL of my games but as much stunning victories and crushing defeats as I care to remember.

pVyros, W11 -L4 -. Assassin 10.
eVyros, W4 - L5. Assassin 3.
Rahn, W8 -L8. Assassin 6.
Garyth, W11 - L3-. Assassin 7.
Ravyn, W9 - L3-. Assassin 9.
Kaelyssa, W9 - L4- Assassin 6.
Ossyan, W13-L10-. Assassin 6.
Issyria,W15 - L1-. Assassin 9.
Thyron, W1 - L0 Assassin 1.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Battlecry, So whats happened.

    4 Games down today 2 stunning victories and 2 stunning defeats. I feel like I'm still upwards on the table because of the 11 scenario points I'm on and yet suffering from the 2 loses.
  
    The first game was against another Ret army, a newer player in his first New Zealand tournament. He was running Garyth, Manticore, Hydra, strike force and a collection of solos. He was not aggressive at all and barely left deployment on the first turn, letting Rahn take the game on scenario fairly easily. It was a bit of a steamroll really but I befriended him swapped numbers and tried to offer some advice for his later games, essentially don't play Garyth.

    Second was against Cygnar, as we were both the highest scorers in the first round. I was running Ossyan and doing a good job of demolishing his army. The unfortunate thing is there was no terrain on my side of the table, like none, I mean none, zero, zilch, zip, nada, nothing, nietshewa.... apart from a wall which was outside of the killbox, so was useless. He had Caine? fancy pants mc shooty shooty. The only thing I could hope to do was sit behind my Colossus, which worked for a while but eventually fancy pants mc shooty shooty could draw a bead from the one, only single piece of terrain on his side of the table, feated and killed me. Lamezorz.

     So then I played Trolls, and got t-rolled pretty hard. I couldn't kill anything, eventually my Pheonix went forward, combusted a handful of Pygs and Rahn feated and arced into Grimm slamming him into Grissel for 5 d6 damage, he had a transfer but I still only did 7 damage on him. Then I followed up with a Mage Hunter Assassin who connected and did enough to kill, but he transferred, cause I forgot that Mage Hunter Assassins don't have grievous wounds.... I didnt have much of an army after this so it was all bad. Lost on scenario and most all of my army but 3 points.

  Then I played against Menoth, 3Kreoss with the cav, temple flameguard, Redeemer and a thing with a  mace. The game worked out pretty well for me, he was unfortunate with his charge on the Hyperion. About turn 3 I feated with Ossyan and cleaned up his infantry while Hyperion over 2 turns killed his cav and Jacks. I could have gone for an assassination from the second turn but needed scenario points. From the second turn onwards he was assassinate able until I started to loose forces, however I cleaned up his army won on scenario with max points and left him with only his Choir.

Off for day 2, maybe I can get better than 4th place but we will see, Baker is looking untouchable at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment