Tally

Tally recording wins and loses, from games recorded on blog, since september 2014 and from certain memory over the last 3 years. (Beyond 3 years I just dont remember any games out of a 5 year history) of course its not ALL of my games but as much stunning victories and crushing defeats as I care to remember.

pVyros, W11 -L4 -. Assassin 10.
eVyros, W4 - L5. Assassin 3.
Rahn, W8 -L8. Assassin 6.
Garyth, W11 - L3-. Assassin 7.
Ravyn, W9 - L3-. Assassin 9.
Kaelyssa, W9 - L4- Assassin 6.
Ossyan, W13-L10-. Assassin 6.
Issyria,W15 - L1-. Assassin 9.
Thyron, W1 - L0 Assassin 1.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Rahn Batrep (cause Vyros wasnt allowed one) A vigorous shag.

So had 2 games tonight. 42 points. One with eVyros vs Vayle in Legion which I lost. Thats about all I can say about that one.

The other was Rahn vs 3Kreoss. That one I can talk about!
he took the first turn and advanced fully.
My list:
              
Adeptis Rahn Shyeel
Aspis
Phoenix
Sylys Wyshnalyrr, the Seeker
Lady Aiyana & Master Holt (proxied by Lanyssay Ryssal and Harlen Versh)
Mage Hunter Strikeforce (Leader and 9 Grunts)
Mage Hunter Commander
House Shyeel Battle Mages  (proxied by the green circle druids)
Arcanist
Eiryss, Angel of Retribution
House Shyeel Artificer
House Shyeel Magister
Mage Hunter Assassin
Mage Hunter Assassin
I moved several Inches and started shooting with the MHSF, killing  a handful of Errants, oddly enough he self sacked his standard bearer removing his defence from magical attacks. Polarity shield went down on the strike force (MHSF)
His list:
             Was something like...
Kreoss on a horse.
Blue vein Cheese. (Errants)
smelly cheese.  (Zealots with a monolith)
girly cheese. (Daughters of the Flame)
2 heavy jacks that were not cheese. A thing with a 4 inch aoe gun and something else that hit me with a mace.

 
He mini feated the Zealots and ran his entire army in to engage my front lines. Well as much of it as he could get.
So by now we are at about my turn 3. When I looked at his army I was a little off put by his ability to give everything immunity to magic and at least portions of it immunity to shooting. Sacking the errant standard meant the Battlemages under Rahns feat could wreck them up a bit. Now it was getting late in the night, he was a little drunk and I was just not completely with it. Rahns activation for example had several declarations swiftly followed by "oh wait no!"

However the overall plan was to use Force Blast to un engage the strike force, I was going to cunningly get the magister to combo smite the jack over a couple of models freeing up two Strike Force and then Force blast the Pheonix and the Aspis.
Even with all of my immediate hindsight I moved the Pheonix out of engagement so it could shoot an errant, which it failed to do, meaning I couldn’t effectively force blast it. The Magister couldn’t squeeze between two strike force members (I thought I had left enough of a gap but I hadn’t.) and didn’t combo smite the jack. Thankfully the Aspis could be positioned well enough to  clear some room and push the menoth jack far enough back to be charged by about 5 Strike force.

Eyriss stabbed a daughter, the Mage Hunter assassin got another, Aiyanna dicked around and Holt shot a daughter of the flame who was looking at him funny.

It was around this time that Kreoss came bounding forward with the intent of nailing Eyriss one. He cast Death Sentance on Holt then hit him with a Crevasse, but left him on one box. Oh the foul language that followed.
The Aspis got targeted for another force blast freeing up the Mage Hunter assassin who was engaged by 2 daughters, my MHSF finished off his jack in that zone and on the other flank the Phenix remaining battle mages and strike force fluffed about with the Zealots.

I had a great plan involving moving Rahn, Telekinesis-ing kreoss with a Pseudo boost from Sylys and turning him ass toward the freed up Assassin, however I forgot he had holy ward so Rahn kind of just farted around, in hindsight the fact that he decided to go and fart around where he did won me the game.

So completely unassassited, apart from Force Blast my Assassin went down on Kreoss.....
leaving him on 4 boxes.

 So at the start of his turn I forgot to take the photo, but what happened is the daughters went in and killed a magister, mage hunter strike force and Holt, Kreoss came around behind the mage hunter assassin and killed Eyriss but missed and failed to kill the Mage Hunter Assassin, he camped on 2. He was just base to base with the assassin and behind it.
 Charging with Rahn and hoping for the crit smite was my only plan, although I also had to be careful not to slam Kreoss over my own assassin. I got the crit on the charge knocking Kreoss down, telekinesis on the Mage Hunter to change facing and it charged him, this time finishing him off.
 
The Mage Hunter Assassin fills Kreoss' box like black Carolina voters in a ball room performing  the state dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment